What is TriMetrix® EQ?
TriMetrix® EQ: Triple-Science Profile
TriMetrix® EQ is fast becoming our most popular assessment! Combining three cutting edge assessments to explore behavioural style, personal motivators/drivers, and emotional intelligence, TriMetrix® EQ is the ultimate tool to take your coaching and training to the next level.
TriMetrix® EQ: A Triple Science Assessment
As a triple science assessment, TriMetrix® EQ provides us with three perspectives to understand the people we work with: it explores their behavioural style (HOW they prefer to behave and communicate), their personal motivators/drivers (WHY they move into action), and their emotional intelligence (DO they actively apply the principles of emotional intelligence).
When using a traditional single-dimensional assessment, we can miss (or have to assume) so much about what makes a person who they are. With a multi-science assessment, such as TriMetrix® EQ, we have more places to look for answers and a more complete framework to help people understand themselves and others.
The Multi-Science Advantage
When using the DISC profile, a characteristic often associated with the "high D" style is a short fuse. With only DISC by itself, we might be able to help the "high D" understand the tendency to display frustration openly and then develop strategies to help manage this response. However, we would only be working with part of the picture. With a little more information, we could dramatically improve our impact.
For example, knowing a person has a "high D" style with "low self-regulation", we might find the short fuse is more common than what is normally expected. In addition to this, if we knew the person had a strong drive for practicality (Resourceful driving force), we would realise WHY frustration is so easily triggered. This overall combination (high D + low self-regulation + high Resourceful) tells us that this person will be annoyed by inefficiency, wasted time and resources, and is unlikely to take steps to actively manage his or her frustration (due to low self-regulation). We now have a more complete picture that we can use to develop strategies for this person to implement, both personally and professionally.
TriMetrix® EQ is a Multi-Science Assessment, Combining
Exploring the science of Behaviour or How we perfer to behave & communicate
Exploring the science of Motivation or Why we move into action
Exploring the science of Emotional Intelligence or Do we apply the principles of EI
What Does TriMetrix® EQ Measure?
TriMetrix® EQ: The first "multi-science" EQ assessment in the world!
TriMetrix® EQ is a powerful assessment combining three sciences, helping you to explore three key areas of performance:
- HOW we behave and communicate — using the world famous DISC assessment
- WHY we move into action — using the simple yet powerful Driving Forces™ assessment
- DO we actively apply the principles of emotional intelligence — using the TTI EQ assessment
This powerful combination produces a 50+ page report that covers 5 sections: Behaviours, Driving Forces, Emotional Intelligence, as well as two integrated sections. The first integrated section combines Behavioural and Motivational feedback and the second combines feedback from all three areas. This layered approach provides a fantastic framework for people to understand (and become) more active in applying the principles of emotional intelligence.
The Behaviours Section (DISC)
The Worlds Leading DISC Assessment. The TTI Success Insights® DISC profile is available in a number of different versions specifically designed for different applications. The suite includes reports designed for use in recruitment and selection as well as more comprehensive coaching and development reports. Unlike some of the more primitive DISC models, our DISC assessments provide feedback on all four factors to truly capture how we are unique at a behavioural level and avoid pigeonholing people. The 4 core DISC behaviours measured are:
- Dominance - How we respond to problems & challenges.
- Influence - How we respond to people & contact.
- Steadiness - How we respond to pace & consistency.
- Compliance - How we respond to procedures & constraints.
Note: The behaviours section also includes the Behavioural Hierarchy: 12 sub-behavioural tendencies based on the core four.
The Driving Forces Section
Exploring 12 Driving Forces™. The Driving Forces profile is a 14-page report. It takes you a step beyond the standard behavioural assessment to dive deeper into the world of personal values. There are 12 drivers measured by the assessment:
- Intellectual - Driven by opportunities to learn, acquire knowledge and the discovery of truth.
- Instinctive - Driven by utilising past experiences, intuition and seeking specific knowledge when necessary.
- Resourceful - Driven by practical results, maximising both efficiency and returns for their investments of time, talent, energy and resources.
- Selfless - Driven by completing tasks for the sake of completion, with little expectation of personal return.
- Harmonious - Driven by the experience, subjective viewpoints and balance in their surroundings.
- Objective - Driven by the functionality and objectivity of their surroundings.
- Altruistic - Driven to assist others for the satisfaction of being helpful and supportive.
- Intentional - Driven to assist others for a specific purpose, not just for the sake of being helpful or supportive.
- Commanding - Driven by status, recognition and control over personal freedom.
- Collaborative - Driven by being in a supporting role and contributing with little need for individual recognition.
- Structured - Driven by traditional approaches, proven methods and a defined system for living.
- Receptive - Driven by new ideas, methods and opportunities that fall outside a defined system for living.
Note: Driving Forces also includes feedback on what a person should try to avoid based on their motivators. TTI’s brain-based research confirms that this has a deep subconscious impact on our decision making.
The Emotional Intelligence Section (TTI EQ)
Emotional Intelligence Simplified. The TTI Emotional Quotient™ is a 13-page report. This business-friendly EQ profile is a simple yet powerful emotional intelligence assessment designed to be used by real people to get real results. Descriptions of the five core EQ factors measured are as follows:
- Self-Awareness - How actively we take our emotional temperature.
- Self-Regulation - How actively we manage our emotional states in a positive manner.
- Motivation - How actively we use our emotional energy to move us closer to our goals.
- Social Awareness - How actively we observe others' emotional temperature.
- Social Regulation - How actively we manage the emotional states of others.
Note: The TTI Emotional Quotient™ was the first emotional intelligence assessment to be combined with the world famous DISC profile in our Behavioural Intelligence®™ assessment.
The Blended Section
The TriMetrix® EQ report includes two blended sections that combine feedback from each of the three sciences:
1. Behaviours and Driving Forces - This integrated section explores the influence of one dimension of performance on another — in this case, one's DISC behavioural style and personal motivators/drivers. Included in the TriMetrix® EQ Coaching Report is a section that explores how an individual's driving forces might impact their DISC behavioural style and vice versa. This is something that is not available from any other assessment provider.
2. Behaviours, Driving Forces and Emotional Intelligence - Covering the five core areas of emotional intelligence, this section combines information about a person's behaviours and driving forces to better understand how these impact the person's emotional intelligence. This is a world first from TTI Success Insights® and helps people to become more aware of their behaviours and driving forces and how to apply them in an emotionally intelligent way.
Common Uses for the TriMetrix® EQ
The TriMetrix® EQ report is available as a 50+ page Coaching and Development report. Combining DISC, Driving Forces and TTI EQ, the TriMetrix® EQ is a wonderfully versatile report. The Talent Insights® profile is commonly used in the following functions:
- Personal Effectiveness
- Family Relationships
- Career Planning
Strategy and Management
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution
Training and Development
- Leadership Development
- Communication Effectiveness
- Team Effectiveness
- Sales Development
- Customer Service Training
- Coaching/Mentoring Relationships
Why they Love TriMetrix® EQ
They love TriMetrix EQ because it provides a more robust framework to discuss emotional intelligence.
They love TriMetrix EQ because it provides a layered approach to developing emotional intelligence.
They love TriMetrix EQ because it is a more comprehensive way to explore and apply the principles of emotional intelligence.
TriMetrix® EQ Accreditation via the Science of Self™ Accreditation
To access the TriMetrix® EQ series, accreditation is first required. To achieve your TriMetrix® EQ accreditation, you will need to attend our Science of Self™ Accreditation. In this 2-day training program, you will attain certification in DISC (behaviour), Driving Forces (personal motivators/drivers) and EQ (emotional intelligence).
As part of this accreditation you will get:
- Earn 3 internationally recognised accreditations
- Gain access to 6 cutting edge assessments
- Maintain lifetime access to our award-winning e-learning platform
- Receive the Science of Self™ Manual
- Receive DISC & Driving Forces activity belts
- Be personally debriefed on your 60+ page TriMetrix EQ profile
- Receive copies of our research and validation data
Unlock FREE access for 1 year to Facilitators Heaven, including:
- Facilitation process documents
- Complete DISC facilitator's notes
- Complete 12 Driving Forces facilitator's notes
- Complete Emotional Quotient facilitator's notes
- 200+ DISC workbook/activity pages
- 200+ Driving Forces workbook/activity pages
- 200+ EQ workbook/activity pages
- 1000+ PowerPoint Slides
Unlimited Phone And Email Support From Our Team
The Ultimate OD Toolkit at the Ultimate Price
Unlike most assessment companies, we are able to provide you with more than one perspective, ensuring you have a more complete understanding of human performance. In total, we offer 5 sciences of performance. Attending the Science of Self™ accreditation will ensure you have more tools, resources, solutions, and better quality training to solve more client challenges — and ultimately win more business!
There are two options available for attending this course. Our most popular option is our Live Virtual Public Program. These are facilitated monthly from our purpose-built virtual training studio. The second option is to arrange an In-House Program (available if you have a group of 5 or more people). These in-house programs can be customised to target specific outcomes for your group.
Click here to learn more about the Science of Self™ Accreditation